ChateauAsia Annual Champagne Tasting
Come and join us for a glamourous evening during which you will taste 6 amazing selections and learn about Champagne from our in-house sommeliers. The event is taking place at the prestigious Tower Club on 64th floor with a dramatic view of the city, a place usually reserved for its members. ChateauAsia is opening their doors for you!
Our Sommeliers will pour the Christmas season selection which is our best selection:
- Clairette de Die Cuvee Imperiale: an award winning sparkling wine from South of France
- Charles du Roy Rose: a Rose especially designed for the Asian palate by the second biggest Champagne house.
- Perrier Jouet Brut: one of the most famous Champagne that recently set foot in Asia and offer a really good well rounded Champagne
- Jacquesson N736 NV: A luxury Champagne made with 2008 grapes, 2008 being one of the best years for Champagne in recent years "a year that yielded pure, racy Champagnes built on energy and tension" according to Robert Parker who gave 92 points to this Champagne
- Billecart Salmon: Unique in Singapore and for the first time on ChateauAsia. This is the Champagne selected by Raffles Hotel...do we need to say more?
- Ruinart Blanc de Blancs: the best Champagne from the oldest Champagne house...lemon, jasmine, green apple...Chardonnay at its best.
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $115.00 Early Bird SOLD OUT $95.00 Early Bird SOLD OUT $90.00 Standard SOLD OUT $105.00 Early Bird SOLD OUT $95.00 Early Bird SOLD OUT $90.00
- Venue Address
- 9 Raffles Place Singapore
Republic Plaza, 62nd floor and then 64th
ChateauAsia Wine Pte Ltd282 Followers